This listing is for a 5 pound, sealed bag of Water Absorbing Polymer Crystals.
A Big Bag for A Big Project!
Perfect for home gardeners, craft enthusiasts.
Check our other Auctions for different size packages
These tiny Water Polymers (Water Absorbing Crystals) are biodegradable and non-toxic to plants and animals. Water Polymers absorbers hold up to 400 times their density in water. When mixed with soil, they retain moisture, which will help conserve our precious water.
This size package will ship USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail for $12.95
Decorations for parties
Beautiful, romantic candle holders
Keep cool, make your own ice packed, Neck Wraps
Smelly Jellie Jelly Jars ~ Air Fresheners
Add color to glass vase flower arrangements
Great for potting Lucky Bamboo
1. Fill a measuring cup with 6 oz. of distilled water.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of Water Absorbing Crystals.
3. Stir in 1 - 2 teaspoons fragrance oil.
4. Add a few drops of food color for desired color.
5. Mix all ingredients and allow to sit for an hour.
6. Cut a piece of net or lace to drape over the top of the jar before putting on the lid. Smelly Jelly Jars look great and when the Water Absorbing Crystals start to dry out simply add more water and fragrance and you have a like new air freshener again.
Neck Wraps have become a very popular method of keeping cool during the summer heat. Once the Water Absorbing Crystals are hydrated, the fabric surface of the Neck Wrap draws the moisture from the Water Crystals to the fabric surface, which evaporates resulting in an effective body cooler. Wear the Neck Wrap around the neck or head and it will bring relief from the heat!
Take an ordinary cotton bandana and make a Neck Wrap by simply folding over the wide edge about an inch or an inch and a half and stitching down to create a tube. Tying each end in a knot or sewing them closed. The Neck Wrap can be refrigerated so it is more refreshing on a hot day. Soak in cold water and then use your Neck Wrap over and over again.
Cotton fabric works best!
TIP: Water crystals are nontoxic, but they can create a fine dust. We recommend wearing a dust mask when handling the crystals. For best results wear gloves and safety glasses, remove contact lenses, and wash hands after use.
Do not taste or eat any of the materials described.
After use, bury the remainer water crystals in your planter box or garden. Throwing them away would be a waste. They are perfect for water conservation.